Good Art

In my opinion, all arts are good arts, so I couldn't really choose a "good art".

However this time, I have found two arts that are specially "good arts" for me.

The first one is the painting Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci.


This painting is a good art because it can contain historical context and it acquire some mathematics. For example, this painting of a woman represents the standards of a "beautiful woman". Also, there is a golden ratio in this painting, which makes the painting looks beautiful to human's eyes. There are more things can be read from this painting and there are even books just about this painting. 

The second one is a music called Erlkönig by Franz Schubert. Erlkönig was originally a poem written by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, which depicts the death of a child assailed by a supernatural being. 


I personally think that the music version was better than the original poem because of the musical components, such as tone, volume, notes, tempo and rhythm. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe in Hypnotism

Race and IQ - Human Sciences

Morality and Science